gatitababy

Kitten has a big bump on her face near eye. PIC!

Hello, lately Ive been noticing my kitten and she seems very lonely, she hides and rarely eats, and this morning when I was playing with her I noticed a big bump on her face near her eye. The only questions Ive seen similar to mine are mostly about scabs and little pimple-like bumps but mines completely different, it seems like its getting bigger/swollen.

i43.tinypic.com

Asked by gatitababy on Sep 11th 2013 Tagged bump, swollen, eye, alone, scared, scab, lump, infection in Health & Safety

Answers

I'm sorry that no one answered your question and I hope that you've vetted your kitten by now. Remember that even if we were veterinary professionals on this site, without examining your kitten, there is no way we could diagnose or prescribe treatment for her. She needs to go to the vet if she hasn't already.

I do not see anything in the photo, but if you are worried you should take her in to see your vet for a quick look. ^_^