jackie hasn't used the litterbox since being spayed a few days ago. does she need to go to the vet?

my cat is not leaving much of anything in the litterbox after being spayed a few days ago. has anyone seen this before? shes acting happy and eating and moving around normally but just not leaving much of anything behind

Asked by Member 1077939 on Dec 16th 2011 Tagged pee, litterbox, spayed in Spaying & Neutering

Answers

I have had 9 spayed in the last 4 years (1 came already spayed) and I have not seen any of them not go potty normally right afterward. I would call the vet who spayed her and ask that question. Any time your baby has surgery or is under a vet's care, you should not hesitate to call with follow up questions to discuss anything that worries you.

Well, yes. At least a phone diagnosis. You needed us to tell you this?

Chibi answered on 12/18/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer