It looks like a spider bit my cats nose. its day 3 and it raw looking. I put Neosporin on it. Will it heal?

Asked by Member 424316 on Mar 20th 2014 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Hi, are you sure that it was a spider? If there are poisonous spiders in your area, I would take her to the vet. You need to cleanse an area before putting healing ointment on it. It could also be a growth and not a bite at all. She could be itching it, or it could be swelling. Keep an eye on her and if it does not improve within five days, make a vet appointment for a check-up and an antibiotic. ^_^

Mikko

You should take her/him to the vet. It will eventually heal, but it may get infected so take her/him to the vet and get it checked out.
Hope this helps!

Mikko answered on 3/23/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer