ISO ideas to give my cat Glucosamine?

I have a kitty with KD and arthritis. The problem is that where I live, the only thing I can give her is dry cat food so I can't mix the glucosamine with it. I tried blending the food with some water but she won't eat it. She can't have any other supplement because of the KD either.

Can I get some suggestions on how to give her the glucosamine? Maybe some treats that won't make her sick. Thanks.

Asked by Member 1176369 on Jun 20th 2013 Tagged kd, glucosamine in Health & Wellness

Answers

Greenies Pill Pockets for cats are able to hold liquid or powder, although not a lot. Your vet might be able to give you a supplement in tablet form that will fit. The Pill Pockets are sold at your vet or local pet specialty store, and come in clicken and salmon flavor. Give the cat a few as treats before slipping the supplements in. ^_^