is this good or bad

I'm wondering is it a bad thing if I play with my cat and allow him to bit and or scratch my hand I notice that he has of late been wanting to be near me a lot since this and his attitude toward me has changed from grumpy to happy to hear my voice to happy to lay on my lap and snuggle with me the allowing of him to bite and scratch me litely has been the only thing that I have changed

Asked by Member 1211254 on Jan 29th 2014 in Scratching

Answers

It's only good if you wear a glove while playing with him. Then your hand and arm are protected. Your hand can get infected if there is some poop or pee left over on his paws or claws from the litterbox and he breaks the skin. If you wear a glove, then "on" means play and "off" means do not bite me. Otherwise, he will not understand why he can't bite you when you are sleeping or on the toilet, etc. ^_^