cloud

is there such thing of cat heaven and if so can us humans go there

my kitten died can i go to cat heaven if there is one

Asked by cloud on Aug 23rd 2008 in Other Kittens

Best Answer

Chloe

I believe our animals we grew up with and are no longer with us will be waiting for us. They will greet us when we go to heaven!! I am positive of that...My cat Muffin growing up still comes to me in dreams. In the middle of the night, if Chloe or Callie lick me or something, I always tell Muffin to stop it. haha
I know there is a verse in the bible about animals in heaven...I wish I remembered it. My church has a special day in the fall for animal blessings...you take them to get holy water and prayers. It is wonderful!
PS - It has been over 10 years since Muffin went to heaven and I still feel her around and I know she will be there for me later on.

Chloe answered on Aug 23rd.

Answers

Sergei

Well, it depends only on your believes and feelings. If you are certain that you will be together with your cat after this life, than nothing what other say could make you feel different.
As far as i think, there must be something where animals go too. At least different dimension, if not heaven.
If it will comfort you, i believe that we all go to the same place ( humans who done the good deeds and animals). Maybe it's childish, but it help us survive this life, cause we have hope that something better waits us out there.
But, also, as i said. Think about your feelings, and if you feel there is something after life, then there is! If not... It's your decision...

PS Don't pay attention to my main photo... :)

Sergei answered on 8/23/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Of coarse cats have a Heaven!...The very same one we have!...There are those who will argue that animals do not have souls...I do not believe this!
Regardless our animal friends will meet us when we go on, if for no other reason, because they mean so much to us!
Your baby is safe & healthy & will be there!
Peaceful Paths!

Boris

I don't know about other cats and other people, but mom and I would like to believe that after I pass on we will meet again someday. For all we know, it might not even be in heaven, but rather here again. Mom might not be a human anymore, and I might not be a cat, but we'll know we've met before. Not in the whole "oh there's mom" or "oh, there's Boris" but more in a whole "I don't know why, but I like this person/cat/dog/etc., and want them in my life". In that case, then heaven is just us meeting again someday, isn't it?

You know what else? Cloud will never really die. You will keep him in your heart, in your happy memories of him, and he will come visit you in your dreams. At first you will be really sad about it, because you won't be able to pet him in your dreams. But some day, you will see a little bit of him in other cats who adopt you when you're ready, and you will be able to pet part of him again.

Boris answered on 8/24/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 3 Report this answer

cloud, cats may not stay with us in human, but they still in one place, your heart. if you believe in your self, and just be strong, eventully, when you go to heaven, your kat will be at rainbow bridge, an animal heaven that has a rainbow bridege where all animals can run free.