Is there any fancy feast flavors that gluten free and comes in chunks?

My cats like fancy feast its only wet food they will eat. They dont like any of the healthy canned food. I am currently feeding them elegant medleys and grilled flavors. They dont like the pate style. There any gluten free that comes in chunks or chunks in gravy?

Asked by Member 979470 on Aug 9th 2010 in Pet Food

Answers

Mine are the same way. If I give them anything but Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys it sits for the dog to clean up. Mine won't touch the healthy wet food either and I have tried them all. The gravy is always made with gluten. So no, none of them are gluten free. You need to look for broth as opposed to gravy if you want to avoid gluten but I am not aware of any Fancy Feast with broth and definitely none of the Elegant Medleys. I feed holistic dry food and they just get the Fancy Feast as a treat because most of them just don't want enough wet food to be a meal anyway.