Is my kitten healthy? Or sick?

My kitten is 6 weeks old she has been eating hard food for over a week I got her last week and now if I cup my hand its the size of her belly I'm really scared she will die or something iv noticed these things

She's fat
She leaves some food in her bowl
I fill her bowl up some and it last for 1 1/2 days
Her poop is runny and light brown

Facts
In the past 3 days iv been giveing her watter insted of milk some times
I feed her kitten chow iv all ways used this for my kittens
She stays in a cage
She gets a lot of exorcize daily
She stays out side
She has fleas
I feed her "kitten chow"

So what do I do? I read some where that u should only feed a kitten 3 times daily of 1.5 ounces of hard cat food so how much of a ounce is in a cup (note the ounce has to be in kitten chow)

Asked by Member 1194224 on Oct 13th 2013 in Pet Food

Answers

She probably has worms from eating a flea or from the mom, but you have to bring her into the vet for shots and the medicine. Kittens need three sets of shots for immunity. The best age to start with shots is about nine weeks, they have compromised immunity otherwise. On healthy and natural cat food bags like Natural Choice brand, feeding guidelines are PER DAY by weight and sge of your kitten. Her poop will be gross until the fleas are gone. If you have carpeting, flea bomb your house for sure (follow the directions carefully) or they will keep reinfecting your kitty, and any other pets that you may have inside as well. ^_^