Chance Schmitt

Is my cat weird?????????????

My cat Honey eats peas, sleeps at night, and nurses on my clothes while i am wearing them and she's almost 4. Is that abnormal for a cat???

Asked by Chance Schmitt on Aug 7th 2014 in The Catster Website

Answers

Saphira

I have heard of other kitties eating peas, we have never tried it with ours, they are very happy with their Soulistic Good Karma Chicken, yum! From what I hear nursing on clothes is not that unusual either. Both of our Ocicat girls sleep with us and very rarely wake us up, I did wake up about 6:30 the other morning with something tickling my hand, looked down to find our older girl Saphira gently licking me.

Saphira answered on 8/9/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

My cat Pookie used to Looove peas! She smiled after a few from the can. I have a cat now who was taken from her mother too young and would lick (nurse) the skin on my face off if I gave her the chance, and she's 8. So the answer is no, your cat is fine. She just happens to be domesticated, and it sounds like she was a stray and you have become her momma cat! (Give peas sparingly as a treat please). ^_^

Pookie Face (in memory) answered 3 weeks, 5 days ago. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer