snowball

i'm wanting to save my money so i can do a awesome birthday party for snowball can someone give me a store or webite for

these 6 things:
1.cake for cats
2.cake for dogs
3.cake for peaple
4.presents for cats
5. a tie for cats
6.cat party decor

thank you for your help

Asked by snowball on Dec 12th 2011 Tagged stbirthday in Kittens

Answers

The people stuff is easy to find. Just go to any party store or even grocery store. As for the cakes/treats for the animals, you can surf this site's forum pages for ideas. Forum posters have a lot of wonderful ideas for parties and such. When someone asked this question a few months ago, I did a cursory search of "cat birthday party" stuff and found a lot of little cake plates and decorations with cats on them. There are also recipes for cakes/treats cats and dogs can eat. Just a caveat though, make sure all these animals get along with each other or your party will resemble a war zone more than a birthday party!