Im new to Catster and I was wondering how do I review cat profiles. Is there a certain way to make friends here?

I just really want to make some new friends. I have another cat website called 'CatChannel" its different from here but I just wanted to talk to some new cats.

Asked by Member 1136867 on Oct 21st 2012 in The Catster Website

Answers

Welome to Catster! To review a profile, simply click on the photo of the cat you wish to learn about. On that profile page is a row of buttons under the cat's photo and if you click on the one that says "invite to be friends", you can send an invitation to the cat and its family for them to accept. You can also visit our Forum pages by clicking on the orange "Community" tab and choosing Forums from the drop-down menu. Have fun! This is a great website!