Iam very interested in getting more info on toods !! Would you please contact me !! Thank You !

Asked by Member 844953 on Jun 11th 2009 in The Adoption Process

Answers

If you are interested in adopting a particular cat that you saw on Catster, you need to contact the individual owner who listed the cat's page. Under the photo on the cat's page, there should be a little picture of an envelope. Click on that and you can send your questions and info to the person who has Toods.

Um...do you mean a cat named "Toods," or did you mispell "Foods"? If the latter, there are numerous, extremely informative Forums on Caster related to food. Join Catster--it's free--and all your questions will be answered. I've been here for a year now, and swear that I now have a PhD in cat husbandry--although I realize that I still have a lot to learn. Good luck, anyway, for whatever you're searching for.