Roscoe

I went to clean my kitties litter box and he ha not pooped at all only peed a few times.... I went to clean it today an

Asked by Roscoe on Oct 6th 2013 Tagged kittenwontpoop, kittenwontpee in Health & Wellness

Answers

If you only have one sandbox, check it again 2x a day and see that he is eating. So if he's eating, (ideally) he should be pooping. Diarrhea sometimes comes up like pee clumps, so check for that, especially if he's had medicine recently, such as a deworming, or if you have changed foods on him. A healthy cat food is MaxCat (in the pet store); my cats are regular on it. They have indoor and outdoor chicken or salmon varieties. ^_^