I was the one who posted about loosing my cat. thankyou VERY much for responding and giving me advice.

What you wrote was very nice and it made me feel better. I know now that she'll always be in my heart, and I'll always miss her, but I can still go on. I know she would want me to be happy. Thanks again.

Asked by Member 1109247 on May 4th 2012 in Answers

Answers

max

Every life should have nine cats. Each cat will teach you at least one lesson you can never other wise learn.

max answered on 5/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Nonsense (RIP)

I just finished adding this page for our first Egyptian Mau, who went to kitty heaven over twenty years ago, and even after so long I was still tearing up as I wrote certain parts of it, recalling the fun times and joy she brought into our lives. Nice memories...

Nonsense (RIP) answered on 7/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer