I want to go to Greenwood Conservation Area w/dogs. I use a walker (I have back problems & this is my means of getting a

I want to go to Greenwood Conservation Area w/dogs. I use a walker (I have back problems & this is my means of getting around) & often go on well walked trails with it. If I go there is it easy for me to get around. Now remember, I am used to flat bumpy trails. Also, after the dogs play, my friend w/2 kids want to walk the other trails. Will I be OK with my walker? Is there a map that someone could tell me which ones to take on flat ground.

Asked by Member 1001206 on Aug 19th 2010 Tagged dogparkgreenwoodconservationarea, wheelchairaccessible, walkeraccessible in Local Spots & Services

Answers

CHARLEY BLEAU EYES

I don't know anything about that Conservation area but it sounds as if it's some sort of park (state, national). If so, do they have "rangers" or docents who could give you the answer? Or maybe the local Scout Master?

Keep on walking!!

CHARLEY BLEAU EYES answered on 8/19/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer