Fiji

I recently lost my cat to kidney failure. I am trying to find out what kind of cat she was.

My cat had a medium long to long, rabbit like fur. She was extremely gentle and very docile. I have read some on the RagaMuffin cat, which her personality fit most of that description. She was a black and white bi-color, very careful with her claws, etc. The only two things she didn't either care for or do was get into one's lap often, nor pick her up for more than a couple of minutes. I can't tell you much on those two things as we adopted her from a shelter 2.5 years ago and she was approx 10 years old at that time. I could go on more, but that would exceed the 1000 character limit.

Asked by Fiji on Jan 26th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was an amazing kitty. Even though there are more and more purebred cats that are owner surrenders at shelters nowadays due to the economy, "moggies" or mixed-breed cats far outnumber purebred cats there. Chances are your sweet girl had a very large family tree with lots of different breeds crouching on the branches. You can go to the websites of the cats you think she may have had in her background or to the cat fancier's website and look for pictures of cats whom she may have resembled. Again, my sympathies.

you can probly find at the kath kare senior manager taxi free rathna who went for holiday un the greenland but im sure ur good mates him the 111. oootag on the bed like puzzle i got it the joint of the invitation thtoughpen mail withthe bigduude''' mate its hospits swing how can u wrk ith creepx but okae or just'''''hehehe....u snoooze. u looooose haiiii banxai ur going down