I ran out of lysine treats for my cat, so i ordered mre off amazon tonight. They wont come until 10th. is this safe?

Asked by Member 1143663 on Dec 4th 2012 Tagged lysine, treats, fiv, herpes, feline in FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)

Answers

Amazon is safe and secure. I am a loyal customer and never had anything go wrong. Sometimes you can find stuff for less on Amazon. I do a lot of my shopping there instead of the stores, and so does my husband. :) Hope this helps

If you are speaking of the kind of treats that you bought, lysine is a supplement and is already an ingredient in high-quality cat foods, such as Natural Choice. Feeding it as a supplement will not hurt. Go back to Amazon and read the reviews of what you purchased. If you don't think that the brand is working as well as what you formerly fed, you can always switch back in the future. Thanks for caring about your kitty's health! ^_^ --PNS for The Nutro Company, Franklin, TN

Pookie Face (in memory) answered 3 weeks ago. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer