I live in Seal Beach, CA and desperately need someone to come to my home to cut my kittie's nails.

My cat's too large to carry to the car and when her nails get long, she snags them on the berber carpeting and cries a lot.

Am willing to pay $30 per visit.

Asked by Member 1125460 on Aug 13th 2012 Tagged nailtrimming in Home Grooming

Answers

Go online or look in your phone book, or ask your vet if they know of a mobile groomer. These people come to your home with a van outfitted for grooming, park in your driveway and groom your pets in their van. Of course, it's more expensive than regular grooming, but in your case it might be worth it. Alternately, if your cat isn't aggressive, you can have your vet show you how to trim her nails. Provide a corrugated "scratchy board" with catnip (pet stores)for her. That helps.