Ceasar

I live in New York City, is there a resonable place were I don't have to pay $200 dollars to get my cat spayed/neutered?

Asked by Ceasar on Jan 26th 2013 in Spaying & Neutering

Answers

There is a website, www.petfinder.com, where you can type in your city and a list of shelters and rescues will come up. Contact these places and if they don't have a low-cost spay/neuter program, they can tell you where to look. You can also contact vets in your area. One caution, though, if you come into one of these clinics and it looks dirty, smells or is in any way shape or form nasty looking, find another. You can also look in your newspaper in an animal or pet-related column or online for spay/neuter clinics in your area. Sometimes there are mobile ones who schedule spay/netuer days and offer low-cost, if not free spays or neuters.