I have yellow eyes, my owner thinks i am a Russian Blue. I look like I have socks,HELP!

My name is Lucy Lobo,I might be a Russian blue, My owner Is Really Excited because she is Russian,and We have a dog! (YUCK!!) im 5 months old,Please help me!!! Am I a russian blue, or not? I don't have a picture so you have to guess!

Asked by Member 1137875 on Oct 27th 2012 Tagged russian, cats, blue, adopt in Russian Blue

Answers

Concatulations on finding your furever home, despite the d-o-g. I have 2 dog sisfurs and we get along pretty good. Mom always makes us be nice to each other. Actually, we cannot guess what kinds of kitties are sitting on the limbs of your family tree. It's like trying to read a book without opening it! It's possible that some of your ancestors could be Russian Blue. Some of mine and Lizzie's are Maine Coons, and some of Delilah's are probably Persians. Your owner can go to a Russian Blue Cat website and compare the photos there to you. Good luck!