I have two cats (1.5 yrs) terrorizing my older cat (7 yrs)! What can I do to calm everyone down?

Asked by Member 1194832 on Oct 17th 2013 Tagged behavior in Behavior & Training

Answers

In order to fix the how, you need to understand the why. What are the sexes of the cats, and who is the newest? Cats of the same gender are more likely to fight for territory with eachother. Did you bring an older cat in with two younger friend cats (not a wise choice). You can spray the area with the most disturbances with calming spray according to the directions on the bottle, and you can also buy a cat pheromone diffuser and toys with a lavender smell. Put the younger ones in time out if they attack the older one when unprovoked. ^_^