I have three cats, and recently they've started marking; I don't know why. They've all been neutered; they've been in th

I have three cats, and for the past six months or so they've started marking; I don't know why. They've all been neutered; they've been in the same house seven years, and because of the number of cats residing in the house, I have six different litter boxes scattered throughout the house. Please help me, somebody. I can't get them to stop spraying. They use the litter box, but they still spray. I am open to advice.

Asked by Member 1189110 on Sep 9th 2013 Tagged urination, territory, litterbox in Health & Wellness

Answers

There may be a new outside cat in the neighborhood that is coming up to the windows of what they consider their territory. I would spray boundary outside and see if that is the problem. I would also buy a calming spray, window perch, catnip toys, a cat tree and a pheromone diffuser. These things should all help if they have a new outside cat that is irritating to them. ^_^ Good luck!