Sally (Maddie)

I have recently switched my cats to a raw food diet, I'm making the transition slowly, adding kibble.

All of them except for Sally love it. I've tried mixing it with wet cat food, tuna, doesn't work. Tried sprinkling parmesan on top. She just turns her nose up at it. Any suggestions?

Asked by Sally (Maddie) on Sep 19th 2012 Tagged rawdiet, feeding in Food & Nutrition

Answers

It's possible that Sally just doesn't LIKE the raw food diet. I would be careful with the parmesan b/c that contains a lot of sodium which isn't good for them. My cats don't like any fish but tuna which amazes me. I thought ALL cats LOVE any kind of fish. Izzie stares at my goldfish and drools. We have a food forum here on Catster and they may be able to help you with suggestions and ideas and advice. You can communicate your questions back and forth with them.