I have had 2 orange tabbies and both are very over weight is this normal? I lost my Attila due to extreme weight; he end

Weight gain orange tabby. Help.

Asked by Member 1107694 on Apr 25th 2012 Tagged weightgain, orangetabby in Other Travel & Recreation

Answers

max

Sounds like maybe people's food syndrome. Find a quality cat food based on the research you are going to do concerning cat nutrition. Buy the best you can afford based on what you learn. That will not include pizza, pancakes or pasta. I'm pretty sure. Don't killum with kindness

max answered on 4/25/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Are these cats getting alot of people food? If so, you need to stop giving them your food immediately. I'd suggest switching to a food labeled light, low calorie or weight management. I eat Evo Weight Managment, but it's real expensive. There are other "lighter" foods that are less expensive.

You should also exercise them more. Use a laser pointer, just don't shine it in their eyes. You may want to drag a string across the floor & let them chase it, just don't leave it out for them to possibly get hurt with it.