I have a kitten that I just adopted from the local shelter 4 days ago. I took her to the vet 2 days ago to get her felin

She also had a little sneeze which she didnt have before the trip to the vet.

Asked by Member 1199429 on Nov 14th 2013 Tagged kitten, butt, vet, health, lazy, sick in Kittens

Answers

Cats can pick up a cold at the vet, but only if they are in a weakened state to begin with. You will have to bring her in again to be checked out for an upper respiratory infection, but do it at the shelter. They usually have a health guarantee and can give her the dose of medicine for you, at a reduced rate or possibly free if you call first. Ensure she's on a healthy food too like Natural Choice or MaxKitten, which do not contain the by-products and artifical colors/flavors that many grocery brands have. ^_^