I have a grayish and orange cat with green eyes. I don't know what kind It Is. I heard It's a very rare cat. And she Is

My parents got here from our neighbor and she Was a barn cat and little before we got her. I looked on the internet and I still can't find what kind she Is. Thanks

Asked by Member 1136314 on Oct 17th 2012 Tagged grayishandorangcatwithgreeneyes in Breeds

Answers

It's hard for us to even guess without a photo of her. But, chances are that she is a "moggie", which is the same as a "mutt" dog. That doesn't mean that she's any less special or beautiful. If she hasn't already, she needs to go to the vet for her shots and to be spayed and you can ask them then what they think she might be.