I have a 10 week old kitten who will not eat food only formula. She is so small what can we do?

Asked by Member 1135324 on Oct 11th 2012 in Kittens

Answers

First of all, she needs to go to the vet to make sure she has no health issue. Your vet will show you how to mix the formula with wet food to make a mushy meal and how to feed her. It takes time and patience and the advice of a vet. Good luck! Please let us know how she's doing!

I agree with Izzie's answer. She does need to see a vet. I'd like to also suggest that perhaps you should try different kinds of food. Some cats like chunky wet food, others prefer pate. Experiment with different flavors too. In my personal experience, cats seem to love "fishy flavors" & turkey flavored food. Chicken is a good choice too.