I have 2 cat beds. They are both the same size/shape/design. Both cats love the blue one but hate the plaid one, why?

Asked by Member 895851 on Sep 30th 2009 in Beds

Best Answer

Minuit AKA Miss Meany

Is the material the same on both? Maybe it's the location of the one bed that they prefer, not so much the bed. Try switching them around and see if it makes a difference. Possibly rubbing them with a towel then rubbing the plaid bed will put their scent on it which will make it more welcoming.
I've tried many different beds for my cat but she wants nothing to do with any of them. She prefers the arm of a chair, curled up on the sofa or in my bed. Some of them are so cute but they always get donated to the local shelter.
Have a good one.

Minuit AKA Miss Meany answered on Sep 30th.

Answers

♥ Kobe ♥

some cats are just picky. it could be the color that they don't like. or it may feel the same to you but feels ALOT different to the cat. i would just let the cats be em' selfs!

♥ Kobe ♥ answered on 9/30/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer