I give azura a bath every week but i can not get rid of the greasy coat any suggestions

I give azura a bath every week but i can not get rid of the greasy coat any suggestions my groomer is starting to say that it may be a glanular problem currently we bath him with groomers goop wait five minutes bath him in dawn dish soap, dip him in white viniger, then do a woolite dip back into a fresh white viniger dip, then we use regular cat shampoo and the white minigher again rinse rinse rinse and blow dry

Asked by Member 133531 on Nov 6th 2009 in Home Grooming

Answers

Yasimine

yes this is my suggestion dont do that wash him with cat shampoo dry him with a towel not all the way through let him walk around and play do it one time a week and if that dos not work try sand in his coat was it with water dont let it near his eyes , wash out all the sand with water dry him with a towel and let him roam but do that one time if not then he has a silk coat good luck

Yasimine answered on 11/6/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

You might want to go to www.ehow.com and type "stud tail" into the "search" box. There is wonderful section on how to bathe a cat and what to use.