i don't have a room to quarantine a kitten that i'm bringing home for the first few days before his 1st vet appointment

I'm asking cause I have other pets in my home and I really just need to know what I can do cause I don't want to leave the kitten out to maybe become ferel or maybe die. I've already got all that's needed to bring I'm into my home but don't have a room iin my house to keep him alone.

Asked by Member 1125358 on Aug 12th 2012 in Bringing Your Pet Home

Answers

Why can't you move some stuff around and keep him in the bathroom? ^_^ Or find a friend that has a bathroom that he can temporarily stay in? All you need is food, water, blankets and a litter box. he will be lonely but at least safe and protected! Put some toys in there too, and spend at least an hour a day with him... ^_^