I am pregnant with my first child, and I know there is not much concern with cats, except to avoid their feces/litter ar

Asked by Member 1144243 on Dec 8th 2012 in Pregnancy

Answers

You're exactly right. My daughter has been pregnant twice and she has 6 cats. Her husband took over the scooping of the boxes during her pregnancy. There were never any issues with the cats and either baby. They never laid on the babies or otherwise had much of any contact at all with them. Occasionally, one would wind up in the nursery with the door closed, but when my daughter went to get the baby, the cat was either under the crib or lying in the windowsill. If I haven't answered your question or concerns, please repost your question as it did get cut off. Thanks!