I am moving to a new place and cannot take my two adorable felines with me.

Looking for a family to adopt one (preferably both of them). Mandy is a three year old long haired domestic tabby, gray in color, and very affectionate. Blaze is a two and a half year old short haired domestic firepoint, white with orange tips, and is very playful. I have loved and cared for them since adopting them as kittens. Both are micro chipped and all vaccinations are up to date.

Asked by Member 1158682 on Mar 9th 2013 in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

I'm so sorry you have to give up your cat family. I believe that if you join Catster, you can list these cats as adoptable. You can also contact the place from where you adopted them. My rescue had a "lifetime return" guarantee. If you agree to keep them in your home, you can also list them with area shelters and rescues as a "courtesy listing". Some rescues charge a nominal fee and some don't. You can notify your vet and have them keep their ears open for a potential adopter. Whatever you do, don't give them away for "free". Ask at least $20. Unscrupulous people who are very good at convincing others that they're on the level buy up cats for dog-fighting rings as bait or sell them to research facillities. I wish you much luck in your search. Hope it all works out for the best.