I am moving and have two indoor/outdoor cats when i move how long do i keep the cats inside there new house before i can

how long should i keep the cats inside there new house before i can let them outside there new house without them getting lost or just leaving

Asked by Member 1001361 on Aug 20th 2010 in Answers

Answers

Diva

I'd say about a week. It gives the cats enough time to find their way around a new house, and get a feel for how things are going to be. Depending on where your living I would keep an eye on the cats while their outside for the first few times.

I wouldn't let the cats outside and leave them. Make sure they don't run away. If your living in town then I wouldn't want my cats to be outside. But living in a sub. can be nice too. Just watch them for a few times and see how they react to new things.

If your living out in the country they'll love it. Just make sure that your cats don't wonder off. Good luck with the cats and your new house. :)

Diva answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer