dominic

i am looking for a very specific living arrangement in that it includes my 3 furry children, 2 of them beautiful kittys,

a chinese crested powderpuff and myself. we have all 4 come together as a closeknit, loving, peaceful and fun family. (each of us was homeless and alone at one point in life before we met).
i am on fixed income and can afford rent as a room mate situation or a guest house. a home where we are safe and respected. we all get along well with others. clean/no drugs possitive atmosphere. the area we are looking in is n. phoenix arizona. my priority is to keep my family together, safety and happiness for my furry children and i and to live and prosper in beautiful arizona

Asked by dominic on Jan 26th 2008 in Local

Answers

Mozza (forever loved)

This isn't really the best place to tell others of your situation & hope for a home for your furry family. The questions are read by people from all over the world, though most are in North America. I think one of the better places to post about finding a home or room mate would be on the Phoenix Craigslist. Go here: phoenix.craigslist.org & post that you'd like a home, room or room mate. This way more people will see it & reply. Hope you find a safe & loving home for all of you together.

Mozza (forever loved) answered on 1/26/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category