♥Kally Kat♥

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Why does the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error comes on when I click on my Cat's Profile page at last Forum posted. I want to get there from her page, but the Error comes on? Scratching furr an answer? This is a recent issue. Thought I'd ask here first, or contact HQ next! Thanks!

Thanks Tasha,
I contacted Catster HQ, so furr now haff to wait. Thanks for your suggestions.

Asked by ♥Kally Kat♥ on Dec 22nd 2009 Tagged lastforumposted in Pet Page

Best Answer

♥ Tasha ♥

Hi Kally Kat!

Yup- I get the same error when I clicked on it- so I went to some other cat's pages, and nobody's is working! Maybe you should let HQ know ;)

xoxoxo

♥ Tasha ♥ answered on Dec 22nd.

Answers

I'm having trouble posting answers. I get an error message as well. When I click back to my answer preview and then hit submit, it says I've already answered the question! The site was down for maintenance about a week or so ago, and this seems to be when the problems started. PS--Hi, sweet Kally Kat and Mama! Have a very Meowy Catmas!!!

Minuit AKA Miss Meany

Hitting the back button will usually get you to where you want to go. Sometimes you need to hit it a few times before it's fixed.
There's a flea somewhere in the system, it happens on Dogster as well.
Merry Christmas to all. May you always be safe, happy and healthy throughout 2010.

Minuit AKA Miss Meany answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer