Rex

How well a egytion mau cat speed, agile, acrobatics and hunting

How fast are they exactly I read 36mph few sites and breeder.
How well a hunter are there exactly I was told there small snake hunters?
How intelligent are there?
What better hunter male or female and personalty?

Asked by Rex on Jun 22nd 2013 Tagged speed, hunting, andothers in Egyptian Mau

Answers

I have a question for YOU...whenever you ask about a breed of cat, you always ask about what kind of hunter or fighter the cat is. It makes me wonder why you are so interested. When a person gets a cat, it should not be because it hunts and/or fights. People get dogs for that reason and if you want to know what happens to those dogs, go to some of the Pit Bull rescue sites. When you get a cat, it should be kept inside, not let out to pick fights and hunt down wildlife. It's dangerous to the cat and cruel to its prey. If you have issues with invasive vermin in your house or yard, call an exterminator. A pet cat should be loved, vetted and treated like a valued member of your family, not obtained because it will fight and kill things. If this is the sort of thing you enjoy, then maybe you should stick to video games like that.