How to find a best size costumes for my younger baby cat?

My baby is 6years old, not so big, I want to find some costumes for her.

Asked by Member 1152649 on Jan 30th 2013 in Books & Entertainment

Answers

The catogories of you product is so impotant. Firstly, it must be the latest fashion trend which can meet people's needs. Secondly, it also would be approriate for your actual conditions, such as money, atmosphere and so on. I think you may go to mubuy to see some beauty products such as <a href="www.cosplay.com jewelry</a>

Well, I don't know whether she is big or small, you may go some website such as www.mubuy.com to see. there you may find a apporiate one.

Please, don't dress your cat in a costume or clothing. Dress your kid in a costume or your husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend. Buy a doll. Cats HATE being dressed. And, will soon learn to hate you for dressing them. If you already do dress your cat, notice how it is always trying to get out the door when the door opens or closes. He's trying to get away from you.

Try size small dog clothes. That should fit for a small cat.