Patch

How should I be washed?

I know I'm not suppose to be washed, but my mommy brought me home from the outdoors to be an inside kitty, and I needed to be washed for fleas. I hate being submerged in water, are there any brilliant ways that I can be bathed??

Asked by Patch on Sep 7th 2013 Tagged bath, shampoo, bathing, washed in Bathing

Answers

Hii... You should make the cat bath entertaining and comfort. Follow the steps to wash your cat.
1. You should decide a perfect timing to wash her.
2. For your own protection you should use Clip, snip.
3. give your cat a gentle & good brushing to remove any loose hair and mats.
4. Place a rubber bath mat in the sink or tub where you will be bathing your kitty so she does not slip.
5. Use a hand-held spray hose to thoroughly wet your pet, taking care not to spray directly in her ears, eyes and nose. If you don’t have a spray hose, a plastic pitcher or unbreakable cup works great.
6. Gently massage your pet with a solution of one part cat shampoo.
7. Thoroughly rinse the shampoo off your cat with a spray hose or pitcher; again, be sure the water is lukewarm.
8. Use a washcloth to carefully wipe your pet’s face.
9. Wrap your cat in a large towel and dry her with it in a warm place, away from drafts.
10. Your little bathing beauty deserves endless praise—and her favorite treat—after all.