Rex

How I get my cat to sleep on the cat couch I bought it like few months ago but he stop sleeping on it how can I get him

My bought it so she stop sleeping on the couch

Asked by Rex on Mar 21st 2014 Tagged bedssleep in Behavior & Training

Answers

Buttons

Sprinkle some catnip on the cat couch or put it in a location where your cat can lay on it and look out the window or other area where he likes to be.

Buttons answered on 3/24/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cats are not dogs- just because you buy them a bed does not mean that they will use or prefer it. Try moving the sleeper in different locations to see if that will help- cats are location-sensitive. ^_^

Saphira

Cats sleep pretty much where they want. We were lucky, after our daughters surprised with Saphira, a wonderful Ocicat, for Christmas a few years ago, we did not waste money on a bed for her. She is perfectly happy sharing ours. We feel blessed that both Saphira and Viola, who we adopted about a year later to give her a playmate, like to sleep in and do not wake up before we do.

Two things to remember:

Dogs have owners, cats have staffs.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshiped as gods. To this day they have not forgotten that fact.

Saphira answered on 3/28/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer