How do I transfer a cat that has been adopted to another owner? I did the transfer to another owner on 3 kittens.

For one of them, I received an e-mail myself, then I clicked on a link in the e-mail to see what was going on and apparently I transferred the ownership. But I don't think the person I transferred it to got the e-mail. They don't have an account yet. Then I did not get the same e-mail on the other two. I don't know what is going on. Now when I try to transfer again, it says transferred. Help?!

Asked by Member 806130 on Oct 8th 2009 in Adoption Center

I don't think we can solve this here. Contact HQ by going to Catster Infor on the left hand side of this page, then go to "Contact HQ". This is a glitch that they need to fix for you.