JellyBean Meowington

How do i tag a photo to put in *rocky Anns stroll?

Asked by JellyBean Meowington on Feb 11th 2010 in Other Catster.com

Answers

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13

Unfortunately, because you do not have Catster Plus, you cannot tag a photo. If you wish, I can put the picture you want tagged under Shadow's page and tag it for the stroll for you. Shadow has tons of room and I can write whatever you would like under the picture. Send me a private message if you would like for me to do this. *hugs*

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13 answered on 2/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Lucy Nooner

Cleopatra may be right- you might need Catster Plus to tag a photo. But I just checked a couple of photos of my Catster friends who are not Plus members and their photos had tags on them. So I'm not sure but you may be able to tag the photos.

To check, go to my account. Click on "Manage Photos" next to your kitty's badge. Your photos should show up with a box below the photo to write in Tags. Write Rocky Ann in that box and your photo will show up in the stroll for RA. If that doesn't work, try uploading a new photo. I think there will be a "Tag" box next to the photo when you upload it and you can add Rocky Ann's name.

If that doesn't work, you can always send Rocky Ann a pmail and let her know that you are dedicating a photo to her. You could also write a diary entry to let her and your other friends know that you have a photo in honor of Rocky Ann.

Lucy Nooner answered on 2/12/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer