Mahalo, Aloha, Lailani

how do I submit a story for publication on the Catster website?

Dear friends at catster,

Four days ago a single, simple post I created generated such an enormous, explosive response and, at last count, over 2,000 shares in less than 72 hours! I was overwhelmed the incredible response and inspired by the possibilities, so I created an open fb group:www.facebook.com which also took off like mad, with almost 1,000 members, all really serious, passionate animal advocates and cat lovers, (including the University of Virginia alum group responsible for permanently closing the UV dog lab in 2003) in just 3 days. We have already been picked up by Pictures of Cats, Our Compass and the Animal Liberation Front, who have featured us on their websites with a very positive response from visitors. Would you consider giving us a spot on the Catster Website? The more exposure and publicity we get, the more formidable our grassroots protest can become and the more quickly we will free the long suffering cats imprisoned at UV and shut

Asked by Mahalo, Aloha, Lailani on May 21st 2012 in Other Catster.com

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!