how do I keep the cats out of a certain room. My roommate wants the cats to stay out of her room.

Asked by Member 533356 on Nov 19th 2007 Tagged stayoutofaroom in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

You can either find another roomate(one who likes your cats) or tell her to shut her door.

Purchase an inexpensive baby gate (prevents kitty from dashing in when the door opens) and keep the door closed.

Bentlee

Best way... just shut the door!

My boyfriend and I tried to use a baby gate for our kitty and she just jumped right over it. The gate was at least 3 feet tall and we were shocked at how easily she got over.

Bentlee answered on 11/23/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer