Meatball

How can I make the adjustment to indoor life easier for my kitty?

My siamese cat, Meatball, used to be an outdoor/indoor cat. We recently found out he has leukemia, therefore he has to be solely an indoor cat now. He's been in the house for about a month now and things aren't going well. He does use the litterbox but sometimes he urinates outside of it. He also howls throughout the night. I have three fake mice that he sometimes plays with and a wand, but he doesn't seem very interested. I'm moving out of my house and into an apartment soon, and taking Meatball with me.

Asked by Meatball on Jan 15th 2014 Tagged outdoors, indoors, apartment, house, inside, leukemia in Methods of Training

Answers

Make sure to pay the pet deposit fee in case he soils the carpeting. Use a pheromone collar, diffuser and play calming music when you're not home in the new place. He'd like a cat condo with a view of outside, and will need places to climb. Buy scratchers, toys, etc., and add another litterbox on the opposite side of the apartment. PetSmart has new training litter that you can buy which will help your cat to use the box. Make sure he has on id at all times in case he runs out or escapes when maintenance enters. At first he will rebel, like a teenager with an early curfew, but eventually he will grow out of it. Good luck and feed a high protein food like Nutro Natural Choice Finicky Feline dry food in chicken. Also purchase a special spray to remove the odor if he pees inside; otherwise, he will continue to soil in the same area. Thanks for taking care of your best bud! ^_^

Siamese cat is very beautiful and very cute,their body reek of aristocratic atmosphere, its docile personality, can get along very well with the children, if there are other pets in the house,they also can live with them in harmony, so keep a Siamese cat that is also a symbol of status and position. So what we do can make Siamese looks more cute?Actually, hosts often give it a bath and dress up in dry clean,they will look very cute.

But how to do that we can make them more beautiful? In addition to bathing and grooming, and when its hair become long, the host must cut the hair,and their nail should be timely pruning, so do this,the Siamese cat will send out more charming temperament.
www.petwantgroup.com

Member 1237391 answered 3 weeks, 2 days ago. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer