Hi, my husband bought home a kitten, she is now eight Weeks Im sure she is the devil but a very loving one.

I have never had a kitten who is sooooo playfull, vocaland demands so much attention. I find this to be quite refreshing as my other 2 cats were quite the opposite. Im thinking perhaps she may have a little oriental in her. Molly is asoft grey with a little white has larger ears and longer snout. She is quite long and slender. What do you think ?

Asked by Member 1144827 on Dec 11th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Well, my dear, it is rather difficult to even guess without a photo. ;) Consider joining Catster and posting photos of her. We're a pretty "fun" group 8o) And, many thanks to you and your hubby for rescuing this poor little one and giving her what sounds like a very good home!