hi i was wondering from my cousin has female main coon and his girlfriend as male cheetoh cat that wasnt nured or spaye

They want to see a new hybrid cat they belive it will have the mix collar of both of them, have "M" on the forehead like the main coon and have median hair

Asked by Member 1123977 on Dec 5th 2012 in Maine Coon

Answers

Neither one of your posts was very clear and both got cut off, but I'll try to figure out what you're asking. A lot of mixed-breed kitties have an "M" on their heads. It's said that when Christ was born, a cat lay on him to keep him warm. The Virgin Mary was so grateful to it that she put an "M" on its forehead to bless it forever. Anyway, it's not a good idea, unless you are a professional breeder and know EXACTLY what you're doing, to experiement with breeding cats. Or to have unneutered and unspayed cats together. This country is overwhelmed with cats and kittens today and thousands are put down each day because there are no homes for them. I'd respectfully suggest that your cousin and his girlfriend have their cats "fixed" and possibly look for a computer program that might let them plug in the two cat's pictures and see what kind of kittens they'd have on a computer instead of in reality. I know they have those for people who wonder what their kids would look like.