Cherry

Hi Catsters, it is been a long time since I had been online. Not since Oct 2008. It has been more than 18 months..well a

well am back online.. :-)but with more pets in the household. 2009 Rescues - Brownie, Mya and Riya all adopted as well. Total 5 of my own now. Two more rescues Ivan and Anise (2010), Ivan has been adopted out and Anise is at a local shelter awaiting adoption. Last year, my rescue count was 4 :) and one for this year already.It is nice to be back online on this website sharing my story with all you catsters.

Asked by Cherry on Jun 10th 2010 in News & Events

Answers

Welcome back!! It's always nice to hear from old friends! C'mon over to "Fake Cats? Huh?", our monster thread under "Other Meows and Purrs" and tell us more about what you've been doing!

Welcome back! I am a feral cat rescuer myself and manage two feral cat colonies in my community. All of the cats have been spayed/neutered and vaccinated for rabies and distemper. It is good to hear of other people (such as yourself) who care enough to rescue and find these forgotten cats loving homes. Best to you and your furry friends!