Help please

Hope someone can help. We have a lovely male cat called buster he is so friendly and loves cuddles, he is playful and caring everything you could want from a pet, however the last few days when he has been let outside he has been really sketchy about coming back inside, can't even tempt him in with food or treats. Any sudden noise and he jumps out of his skin. We literally have to send our 6yr old son into the garden to get him or he won't come in, once in he will literally try to find a place to hide. After making him have lots of cuddles and strokes he goes back to being happy and content in our home. I am just worried as to why he would act like this when it is completely out of his character, I am wondering if someone is being horrible to him, would this make him sketchy towards us, like I said after he has been in for half hour or so he is back to normal but I am just really concerned about it

Asked by Member 1199021 on Nov 12th 2013 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Do you have another child or pet who could have tortured the cat while you weren't looking, or could he have made a new friend out there? If someone was being horrible, it would have to be another child or adult IN YOUR HOME. Play detective and you'll figure it out. Happy Howli-days