Cinnamon Tabasco

Help! My indoor cat is scared of outside neighborhood cats.

My baby is scared of herself in a mirror, so we keep them where she can't see herself. A few nights ago she went behind a curtain to look outside, something she normally does, and began to gnarl and hiss. I opened the curtain and there was a neighborhood cat on my balcony. This has happened multiple times lately and I do everything I can to make the cat go away but nothing has worked.

Asked by Cinnamon Tabasco on Oct 7th 2013 in Socialization

Answers

Spray Boundary on the balcony every day. If that does not work, spray it down with a mix including bleach... he or she should not like the smell. Also have the tree branches pruned so it is more of a haul to get to your location. Finally, buy some herbal calming spray and give your kitty a mist during a freak-out. ^_^

I think there is some behavioural in your baby cat. You should consult with vet as only vet can give you the proper information.