HELP EMERGENCY CAT IS SICK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

My cat is about a year old. She isn't too fat or skinny looking. But I have noticed that she is acting differently. She's not playful and sleeps more often. She scratches my harder than usual when I bother her. She growls a lot. Also, idk if it has anything to do with this, but a couple of days ago she started limping and not pressuring her right leg and we don't know why. Also her front paws and claws are ashy and gray. Please help. I don't know what going on. I love her very much and all help would be appreciated.

Asked by Member 1210618 on Jan 20th 2014 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Hello, you need to take your cat to a vet IMMEDIATELY. Something is definitely wrong. Cats are masters of keeping their illnesses hidden instinctually, so she is probably in pain. Check her paws to see if there is anything embedded in them, and seek emergency care at once! There is no substitute for veterinary care in your animal's life!! ^_^